Friday, March 18, 2011

Mojo Monday #182

It's Friday!! I love Friday afternoons, it means the working week is over (for me)  and the weekend has only just started. This weekend, I am having a stamping weekend with my friend Estelle and hopefully skyping and stamping with Robyn in WA. Can't get better than that, unless of course if Robyn was with us in person.
So, here is my Mojo #182, I found this one an easy design so it didn't take too long to create. I was also able to use some scraps from last weeks mojo which makes me happy as I always have soooo much scrap. I just can't get myself to throw scraps away as you just might need it one day!! <grin>
I don't think you can tell by the pic but I have cuttlebugged the pattern paper with the 'script' embossing folder which reflects the stamped background.
Hope you like it, have a great weekend, until next time....Vikki

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...