Saturday, May 14, 2011

Verve May week 2

Hello fellow crafters, well here I am again spending my Saturday afternoon stamping while skyping with my good friend Robyn. We are tackling this weeks Mojo but I have got a bit side tracked and have made my first ever Verve Sketch while it is still current. It is quite funny (well to me anyway) that what attracted me to the sketch was the butterfly and I have just realised that I didn't put it on!! I do have a cuttlebugged butterfly on it so technically it is there. <grin>  Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Vikki this card is gorgeous...just finished my Mojo for this week so will now have a go at the Verve Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vikki,
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    This is a very pretty card, I love the softness of the colours!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...