Saturday, August 20, 2011

Less is More #28 & C4C #100


I have been looking at the Less Is More site for a few weeks now and have finally taken the plunge to have a go at one of their challenges only to find the challenge has closed!!! LOL!!! Oh well, there is always next week....heehee. But all is not lost, on Crazy 4 Challenges they are doing Monochromatic cards so I will enter this card into that challenge.
The challenge at Less Is More was to use ink in a differant way to what you would normally use it and for it to be a single layer. I used my spritzers which I haven't used very often and are still trying to perfect....this is my design, hope you like it. Until next time, happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...