Monday, October 10, 2011

the DS #22 & C4C#108 - Leaf


Deconstructed Sketch 22


Hi Stampers, After doing my chores this morning like a good girl, I stole a bit of 'me' time to sit down and make a card with my stamping buddy Robyn. For this card, I combined two challenges again by using the Deconstructed Sketch #22 and Crazy4Challenges challenge of using only leaves with a couple of other rules. Wellll, my original idea was to cut the palm tree out but after stamping the image I just couldn't quite do it. I know most stampers will be doing 'autumn' as it is that time of year for them, but for us Aussies, it is spring which is really more like summer. So, I have gone with a 'summer' card. Hope you like it...thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This turned out fantastic! I love the sparkle you added to everything! Thanks so much for using this week's Deconstructed sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vikki, love the colours..wish I was sitting under that palm tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sketch is quite a challenge Vikki but your card is perfect!!!! Speaks of North Queensland too ...Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...