Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Sweet Stop #SSS142



Hello Stampers, today is Australia Day in Oz and before I head off to start organising our Australia Day BBQ I thought I would sit down for a quiet hour while the rest of the family are still asleep and make a card. For this design I chose the latest Sweet Stop design. There was a twist with this sketch, it was supposed to be a non traditional Valentine Card, but we don't really 'do' Valentines Day in our house so I have made it a Birthday Card. School is back for a new year in Oz and my daughter is always wanting a card for this friend or that friends birthday so I thought I would make a bright, light card that might be suitable for one of her friends. I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Vikki that's card lovely...really fresh, like your colours, ricrac and bling

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday card Vikki. Love the fun colors and the rick-rack ribbon! Thank you for using our Sweet Stop sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vertical birthday greeting is perfect for this sketch, Vikki! Love the cheerful colors and fun rick-rack! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...