Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mojo #249




Hi Fellow Stampers, I haven't been at my desk stamping for a couple of weeks now and it feels good to be making a card. Todays card is for a friends daughter who is 16 at the end of the month so I used this weeks Mojo sketch for inspiration. I quite like how this has turned out and as I have enough stock to make another one I think I will, as my daughter is always digging through my stash of cards looking for birthday cards for her school friends. I hope you are all having a great weekend, until next time, happy stamping.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I'd stroll on over and take a look at your site... my stars! I didn't know I was visited by an Aussie!! What a world we live in... I had a hard time with this sketch but the card you made from it is lovely. (Reflecting on your comments accompanying your son's BDay card, I think sometimes boys need Pamprin more than girls do... I hope you have that product and know what I mean! hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again, Charlotte! I decided I'd better subscribe to your site if I wanted to see your finished craft room when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...