Saturday, September 08, 2012

Less is More #83 Brown & Pink


Hi All, well it has been a while since I have actually had a Stamping Saturday AND this is my very first Stamping Saturday in my brand new craft room!!! Woohoo!! I will post some pics of my completed room shortly so make sure you come back and check it out. Now, back to my card...two of my work colleagues got married over the last couple of weeks, I know I am a bit late but I am 1600kms away from them so I think they will cut me a bit of slack. For this card I got inspiration from Chrissie from 'Less is More' but sadly again I am too late to post it on their blog. The theme was pink & brown which I think is quite pretty and one of the cards that Chrissie made for the challenge helped me to create this card, thanks Chrissie.



1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry you missed the deadline with this one Vikki, it's really cute... I simply love that embossing, it's so crisp and a gorgeous design.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...