Friday, September 21, 2012

Mojo #259 + Shabby Tea Room #132


Woohoo!! I am on 2 weeks holidays and I am celebrating by posting my Mojo on a FRIDAY!! Needless to say my plans for the next 2 weeks has a lot of stamping in them and maybe even a bit of scrapbooking, I have not scrapbooked for ages!! For colour inspiration I have used the latest Shabby Tea Room challenge called 'Pretty Party' which is very pretty. Well, I am off to find another sketch to make and for this one I think I will do a christmas card. Thanks for stopping by, hope your weekend involves a lot of stamping. Until next time....happy stamping.


 

1 comment:

  1. Great card Vicki .....the pattern paper is so pretty, love touch of Bling!
    Thanks for sharing with us at TSTR:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...