Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mojo #262 + DD #23


Hi All, I am having the most fabulous weekend and it's only Friday!!! My good friend Robyn has flown into town from Perth and my sister in-law and another good friend have come over to my place for a 'Stamp Camp' to help celebrate the official opening <grin> of my new craft room. We have all been working on cards and this is my creation using the latest Mojo for design and the latest colour combo from Dynamic Duos. The Craft Show has just been in town and I have used some of my new purchases on my card. The new pennants die,  my new fairy dust glitter and one of my new embossing folders. Always good to have some new toys! Thanks for stopping by, I am off to make another card...see you soon.
  
  

1 comment:

  1. Oh aren't we just SMILING lots today...good to be sharing the day in your new space Vikki...once again a lovely card...like your reverse shadow birthday stamp and the pearls and flower just finish it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...