Sunday, November 04, 2012

FMS #59


Hi Blogger Friends, hope your Sunday is relaxing & fun...I must admit Sunday is my 'housework' day but that hasn't really happened today and I have been out in 'My Third' making another xmas card. For this card I have used the latest Freshly Made Sketches design and for colour I used scrap!! woohoo!! Love it when I am able to use up some scrap. I have to acknowledge two talented ladies that don't know it but have given me some inspiration for my card. I really like how Tui Nathan scored her band through the middle of her card so I thought I would do that too. I have done scoring a couple of times as I have seen it on a few cards of late but I liked how Tui's was a  bit of a centrepiece to her card. The other talented lady is my good friend Robyn who is currently travelling so is living out of a caravan with her hubby and needless to say she doesn't have her complete stash with her (it would fill the caravan all on its own lol) so she has been improvising with her embellishments by decorating buttons and button size circles with bling which you can see here and as I don't have any really nice buttons I decided to dress this one up. So, I will stop talking now <grin>, thanks for stopping by and until next time, happy stamping.


4 comments:

  1. Way to go Vikki....if only the scrap pile ever looked like it was decreasing. This is so nice - love to cool colours of blue and white and great for Christmas...must check Tui's card 'cause your's looks super with the embossed line, bling is cool too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how beautiful the blue and white is together! Very pretty holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Christmas card Vikki! I love those non-traditional colours! Great take on the sketch! The embossed lines and the pearls look fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ... I am totally blown away, to think that I inspired someones card is just totally awesome ... thanks Vikki! And, may I say ... you have executed this beautifully - subtle yet full of impact! Your card is so elegant and the blue and white pallette is so clean and fresh!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...