Sunday, December 02, 2012

CTS #7


Hi All, for todays card, I have used the latest challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch. Clean and simple...love it!! Once again I have gotten inspiration from Silke, she just does the CAS look to perfection and I love how she is using her colours to just complement the white of her cards....sorry Silke, I'm not stalking you...LOL!! Anyway, that's probably it for me for a few days as I have to go and do some housework then off to work tomorrow. I hope you have a great week and are getting on top of all that Christmas shopping. Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. Busy today Vikki ...I like the scoring detail on this CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great layers! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...