Sunday, December 16, 2012

DS #81


Hi Fellow Bloggers...well it's a lazy Sunday afternoon here at our house so I've snuck out to post this card that I finished earlier. I have used the latest design from Deconstructed Sketch for probably my last Christmas card for 2012. This is the second 'tag' card I have made in the last couple of weeks and as I've said before..I don't really do 'tags' but apparently I do!! <grin>
So, I am off to have a 'nanna nap', recharge my batteries for tonights events. My brother in-law turned 50 today so we are going out to celebrate with the families and tomorrow night we will be going out again as we have just been invited out for our neighbours birthday, he turns 65 tomorrow. All these parties and they aren't even Christmas parties!! As always thanks for stopping by..until next time, happy stamping.
Deconstructed Sketch No. 81Deconstructed Sketch No. 81

1 comment:

  1. This turned out wonderful! I really like how you turned the tag into a card, it looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...