Saturday, December 15, 2012

Seize the Birthday 'Linky Party'


Hi All, when I saw that Lesley was starting a 'Birthday' Blog called Seize the Birthday..I was excited!! To celebrate the 'opening' she wants us to post a birthday card (new or old) for the Linky Party and I thought (mistakenly) I have lots of birthday cards so went looking for one and it ended up being a lot harder than I thought because even though I have made a lot of them for birthdays not many of them actually had Happy Birthday on them!! LOL!! Anyway here is my card for the party and look forward to checking out every ones entries..make sure you check out the new blog and I am looking forward to joining in regularly.

9 comments:

  1. very pretty, love the charm and banners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty birthday card...love the added charm and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this, esp. the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pretty soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOh, that sparkly charm! Love it :) And I am addicted to the lacy circle nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card--love the way you've used the DSP here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty, Vikki! The colours are so soothing. Gorgeous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, I love the delicate colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours and the banners are perfect onyour card. Looking forward to playing in the new chaleenge. Hugs Mrs A .#51

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...