Saturday, January 05, 2013

Watermarked 'Best Wishes'


  

Hi Peeps, today I am posting a card using the latest Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch and for colour I have used the latest Color Throwdown challenge, also check out Crazy 4 Challenges...they want a ribbon or bow. It has been a while since I have made an earthy coloured card and I must admit it felt good. Once again I made my background using my Watermark Inks, I am really loving these inks and can't wait for my new ones to arrive that are in the mail as we speak. As always, thanks for stopping by..

Try Stampin' on Tuesday: TSOT #99
Color Throwdown: CTD223
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C167


4 comments:

  1. Hi Vikki, I Love the gorgeous background on your card. It looks wonderful. The butterfly is a nice touch as are the pearls. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore the neutral color palette you went with--the white dry embossed panel really pops!!! Thank you SO MUCH for joining us at TSOT! I can't wait to see what you create for us next week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your watercolour DSP. Thanks for sharing your talent with us once again at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your handmade background - so effective. I also love how you used the white embossed panel and your border is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin On Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...