Sunday, March 17, 2013

Blk & Yellow...Happy Birthday




Hello Stamping Friends, I have been lucky enough to get a bit of time while everyone's (aka The Kids) are asleep to make a card using the latest Dynamic Duo's colour combo. I must admit I don't really use yellow a lot so it was a definite change for me. For design I have used the current sketch over on CAS(E) this Sketch. Well I won't be back for a couple of weeks as I am off to Melbourne on Thursday to see Steve Miller & Santana in concert....CAN'T WAIT!!!  and I won't be back until Sunday afternoon then the following weekend is Easter and we will be going away for that weekend so until next time...happy stamping and thanks for popping by.

CAS(E) this Sketch: CTS#19
Dynamic Duos: DD#44

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of this week colors. I never think to use black for my card base..thanks for the inspiration. So glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very nice, Vikki! You knocked it out of the park for our Dynamic Duos challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking card - love the stamped flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - the drama of the black and the softness of the yellow are in perfect contrast! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the yellow pops when you used black as the base color! That cute little butterfly is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning. I love the gorgeous layered butterfly and pretty flowers. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...