Saturday, July 06, 2013

Celebrate today and every day...


Well, here's my second card for the day...I am really happy with how this card turned out after a false start (didn't like the first attempt - less is more Vikki, less is more...). This layout is from CAS(E) this Sketch, colour combo is from The Play Date Cafe and dash of inspiration from the DT at CASE Study. Well I'm off to make another card using this layout as I have just remembered my daughter needs a 'male' card for a friends birthday that is coming up soon. Thanks for stopping by...


CAS(E) this Sketch: CTS#35
The Play Date Cafe: #189
CASE Study: #148


    


4 comments:

  1. Nice fresh card Vik, love the butterflies and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! i love it too. Such lovely colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cASE Vicki, love those little butterflies. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki! I love your colorful butterflies and that fancy label with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...