Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy Birthday...


Happy Saturday stamping friends!! It is a beautiful day here in North Queensland after having a few overcast days. I really should be outside but lucky me has the house to myself with hubby, son & daughter at work so what better way to enjoy the quiet then to do some stamping. Well this card didn't really turn out quite like I pictured it but oh well, that happens. For design I have used the latest layout at CAS(E) this Sketch and over at CASE Study they want neon....I'm close....heehee. Thanks for popping in.



CAS(E) this Sketch: CTS #38
CASE Study: #151



  

3 comments:

  1. Simple but nice...lots more 'less is more' cards from you lately Vikki :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card, love that damask stamp! Thanks for joining us at CASE study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...