Saturday, July 27, 2013

Just a little something...


I'm back with another card but I am really struggling today to make things work. This card looks so simple (and it is lol) but so many things just didn't work that it ended up being completely different to what I had planned. I actually made my own background paper with my distress inks but the stamping I did ruined it so I binned that, then I had a ship to put on but that didn't work so I binned that and this is what I ended up with. In saying that, I am actually really happy with the end result which helps because the DP is so pretty and does all the work for me, gotta love DP!!  I am posting this on the Fusion Card Challenge blog, this weeks challenge is great so make sure you pop on over to check it out.


  

4 comments:

  1. I'm liking this male card Vikki and yes the DP is lovely- the blue lifts it beautifully, I like the stamp and sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Vik, love the image and love the colours in the DP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how things often end up straying from your original concept? Love that! Wonderful card, and thanks so much for joining the FUSION challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a wonderful take on the Fusion Challenge...so glad that you joined in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...