Wednesday, July 17, 2013

sending hugs your way..


Hi Stamping Friends, I have been able to sneak out to my craft room and have a bit of me time. It is very rare that I get to do any stamping through the week so this was a nice afternoon. I was also able to hook up with my mate Robyn who was at her craft desk too and skype while making my card. It was actually after talking to her that got my inspiration going. This is a very busy card, not really my style at the moment. I seemed to have moved to CAS for the minute. I don't know about you, but I tend to flip flop a bit with styles...I am really happy with how this card turned out and once again it has flowers on it...make no mistake, I am definitely in a 'flower' craze at the moment. Anyway, for this card I have used the latest Retro Sketches design and the colour inspiration has come from the challenge over at Inspired by Stamping.
I hope your week is going well, I'm off to watch the footy...Go Queensland!! Lets make it 8 in a ROW!!


Retro Sketches: rs#72
Inspired by Stamping: #58


  IBSIC-#58 May 2

6 comments:

  1. OMG, this is so beautiful! I love cards with lots of layers and textures, and this one fills the bill beautifully. LOVE the flourish and those gorgeous flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really lovely











    Way to go with the different dies for layers Vikki, really nice card, love those flowers











    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully layered, love the flourish! So happy you gave the sketch a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! And you really nailed those challenge colors!!! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card! How awesome to Skype with Robyn! Go Queensland! 8 in a row! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...