Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 25...


Well friends...this is my last creation for 2013! I am off to have a swim (and a drink) in the pool with my hubby before the neighbors come over for New Years drinks. I can't believe how quick this card came together for me and I am happy that I was able to use some new Annabelle stamps I got last month. For this card I have taken up the challenge from the Retro Sketches team. I usually struggle with this type of design but this one just fell into place. Until tomorrow...2014....all the best and I hope the new year brings you lots of love and good fortune. Happy New Year!!



2 comments:

  1. WOW VIkki W you sure are on a roll...already building the stash of Christmas cards AND also some realllly lovely floral cards...way to go, end the year on a high and already eager to try some new things in 2014...Happy New Year friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...