Sunday, March 30, 2014

Framed Flowers...


Hi All, I couldn't get motivated this weekend to make any cards but as I have lazed around all day Saturday and got the main chores done on Sunday I felt a bit of mojo stirring.... As usual, CASE this Sketch was my first stop to check out the latest challenge and Heather's card really caught my eye. I usually scroll through and check everyone's card out but not today! I really like Heather's card, so I just had to 'case' it and this is what I came up with. I love the soft colours, I have mixed sprays & distress inks and I think it has come together nicely. Make sure you pop on over and check out the latest challenge at CASE this Sketch and thanks for the inspiration Heather! As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week.



5 comments:

  1. Wow way to go Vikki love this card, great work! Shaz in Oz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. Great colors and so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This worked beautifully Vikki; I love the bold colour of the tulips and the variation of colour and intensity in the background.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Vikki this card is fabulous, real clean and simple and great combo of ink and sprays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and what a focus point you created! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...