Thursday, April 03, 2014

Merry Christmas...


Well it's not very often that I make a card during the week but I had a bit of free time over the last couple of afternoons so I snuck into my craft room for a bit of down time. For this card I have used the latest design from Retro Sketches and made another Christmas Card for my growing stash which is always a good feeling. I hope your week is going well and that you have a great weekend planned buy the looks at the moment mine is going to be a busy one. Until next time, happy stamping and thanks for popping by.


1 comment:

  1. Hi VIkki, sorry I didn't get to your WOYWW desk this week, it's been rather hectic! Love your Christimas card, great take on the sketch..take care, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...