Saturday, July 26, 2014

Special Friend


Well I've had my first go at watercolouring with no outlines...Heather over at Make it Monday has a tutorial video to show you how to do it,make sure you check it out, it's awesome. Now, I don't really 'do painting or the likes' but I am really enjoying using my DI's to paint and colour. I also don't really have any large flower stamps to colour like Heather has used so I had a go with these tulips and I got into the swing of painting them so much so I was painting my own tulips and extra grass and stems in. I have also used a new die I picked up on work trip this week...can't get enough of these text dies. Make sure you pop on over to Curtain Call too where they are celebrating their 1st Anniversary with 'Anything Goes'. Well I'm off to see if I can find another stamp suitable to do this technique again. Thanks for stopping by...


Make It Monday #173: No Outline Watercolor


2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, cool technique, I like your Vikki it"S really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and beautiful! Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...