Saturday, March 14, 2015

Elegant Butterfly Tag

Today I'm playing along with this months Tim Holtz's 12 tags of 2015 and our local ABC Tag/Card Challenge. I'm a bit ahead of time as I'm now up to the letter 'E' in the ABC challenge so I've tied it in with Tim's butterfly tag with an Elegant Butterfly.

I didn't have a letter stencil so I have used some glitter letters that I had on hand...love using 'old' stuff. I also got to use some 'new' stuff...which was my new Cogs (die set). My tassel is also off a perfume bottle that I had squirreled away for a rainy day which turned out to be today even though the sun is shining brightly...<grin> Well, thanks for popping by and hope your weekend is off to a great start. Until next time, happy stamping...


4 comments:

  1. Great tag Vikki, and cool that you've got to use some old stash. I'm really liking that intricate butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Vikki, love the butterfly, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tag Vikki! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great tag Vikki. Love your Elegant butterfly and those embellishments are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...