Saturday, July 25, 2015

Floral Construction Card

 Hi All, I don't really 'do' construction cards as I usually don't have a lot of time to 'fiddle' with them but after seeing one of these cards made at a friends house and as I am temporarily a lady of leisure, I thought I would give it a go. 


It's also my cousins birthday on Monday and I know she enjoys my hand made cards so I have made a concerted effort to get it finished.

 I'm in a real 'flower' zone at the moment, probably because the weather is warming up for us, not that winter is not technically finished, I think it pretty much is for us in northern Australia.


For this card, I have used the latest colour combo from the DT at colourQ which has suited my summery card. Thanks for stopping by...


1 comment:

  1. You nailed this construction card Vikki, I love the card and your cousin will too...fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...