Saturday, October 31, 2015

Best Wishes


It's been a while again since I have sat at my desk to have a bit of crafting fun....I just don't know where my weekends are going at the moment. Anyway, back to my card...I actually had made this background a couple of weeks with my new Brusho's but hadn't got around to doing anything with it so when I started surfing the challenge blogs I was very pleased to see the latest challenge over at Paper Craft Crew as it fitted into what I had already done....and here is how it finished up.


Paper Craft Crew Challenge 168. #papercraftcrew #cardsketch

3 comments:

  1. This card looks fabulous Vikki, great colours...those Brushos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vikki. I adore your background with those pretty blossoms on top. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background! Thanks for playing along at PCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...