Monday, June 19, 2017

Floral Spray



I made this background a while ago using photo paper and DI's. I love this colour combo as I find it is so fresh. I used a floral spray stamp that I love but haven't really used very much, I love that there is a lot of image but it's not too 'in your face'. I die cut a 'happy' in white & black card and mounted them just off centre from each other and added a small 'birthday' underneath.
I'm adding my card to the following challenges:

Time Out Challenges: Challenge #85 Home Sweet Home

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie: Cookie Challenge #71


Thanks for taking a peek....


  

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and your background is amazing. The colour combo is so vibrant. Thanks for joining us at 'If you give a crafter a cookie'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to overlay the black flowers across the topical backgrOund. I love it!! Great take on the photo inspiration!! Thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges ! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write a comment. Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...